In order to contribute to the lifestyle support for foreign researchers who may be scattered across different regions, JISTEC is aiming to launch a method of providing effective and efficient remote lifestyle support. In order to achieve this, the necessary databases are being created for model areas, and a review and evaluation of usage is being carried out.
It is expected that this research will yield the following outcomes and applications:
- Carrying out of remote lifestyle support using specific regions as models, and verifying the potential of these models
- Provision of low cost lifestyle support for research organizations who participate in the project
- Provision of low cost lifestyle support for non-participating organizations in the designated areas through the simple undertaking of some additional measures
- Utilizing the remote lifestyle support models in the designated areas close to Tokyo in order to expand provision of lifestyle support for foreign researchers across the whole of Japan
- Through these steps, attempt to raise the quality of currently insufficient lifestyle support for foreign researchers, and contribute to the international exchange in the science and technology fields.